I can’t believe it’s already the end of November and Christmas is fast-approaching! I just love finding beautiful things that I know our readers will equally adore and these few discoveries are no exception. Our Fabulous Finds for November offer everything from unique guest book alternatives to beautiful fall inspired jewelry! From puzzle pieces to polaroid pictures, you are sure to find something especially meaningful in this collection for your big day… and maybe even a Christmas gift, too. Enjoy!
1. Puzzle Piece Guest Book: The idea behind this unique “guest book” alternative is that guests pull a puzzle piece from the jar and sign it with a personal well wish. After the wedding the bride and groom put it together and frame it. This wedding guest book puzzle is not only a family heirloom that will be treasured forever,but offers an enjoyable,and memorable experience for you and your guests.
2. Guest Barrel Guest Book: Another alternative to the traditional guest book is this old wine barrel, which would also be perfect for an outdoor, vineyard wedding. It’s unique, rustic, and a large scale guest ‘book’ idea. Be sure to use a sharpie though so the rain doesn’t wash away your guests messages of congratulations!
3. Mailbox Card Holder: Set up an old mailbox with a cute, hand-painted phrase, such as as “P.S. I love you” at your ceremony/reception for guests to store cards and small gifts. I think this is adorable!
4. Polaroid Escort Card Display: After guests find their name, they take a picture with a polaroid camera and hang it from the display…how cool?I think this is such a neat idea and would look awesome framed in the new couple’s home after the big day!
5. Bathroom Signs: Hang old pictures of the bride and groom on the bathroom doors to add a personal touch. It would be even cuter if you had childhood photos of them actually on the “potty!”
6. Fall Inspired Jewelry: This deep faceted Smokey Quartz pendant from the Tacori 18K925 Collection is accentuated by a diamond crescent 18k rose gold frame and perfect piece for the end of fall. With a luxurious cushion-like shape and eye-catching details, this pendant suspends on a rose gold bezel from a .925 silver link chain (Style #SN100P17). It would look great any time of year, but this deep brown quartz just makes me want to jump in a pile of leaves! Stop by the store to check it out today!
What’s your favorite “fabulous find” this month?